SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
CRST SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To receive priority consideration for a CRST Scholarship, your application must be complete by the deadlines below. The following documents are required to complete your applicant file: All students must apply for the Higher Education Scholarship prior to applying for the CRST Scholarship in order to determine federal aid eligibility.
- Are Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Members (Submit CDIB)
- Are enrolled full-time in a specialized technical, associate, bachelor, graduate or doctorate degree program at any accredited institution. (Must submit Letter of Acceptance)
- Have graduated from High School or GED. (Submit HS transcript or GED scores)
- Must apply for a Higher Education Scholarship Program
- Once funded the student must maintain a 2.00 GPA and earn 12 credit hours in each term/semester/quarter.
- Students may not receive both the Higher Education Scholarship and the CRST Scholarship
Get this and 50+ other templates for only $39.99